Terms and Conditions
All rights reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as the arrangement of the same on the Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency web site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The content of these web sites may not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. The Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency web site may also contain text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos subject to third party copyrights.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site:
To be effective, the notification must be written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks on the Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency web site are protected under trademark law. This applies to all Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency trademarks, service marks, typefaces, company designs, logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used on our site are intellectual property of the Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency. You may not copy, use or otherwise infringe upon these marks and design elements without permission. This web site may also contain other product and company names which may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This information is provided by the Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency ”AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from use of this web site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
The intellectual property contained in the Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency web site, e.g. patents, trademarks and copyrights, is protected by law. This web site does not grant a license for use of intellectual property of the Alliance for Vehicle Efficiency or third parties.